The timing has never been better to join one of the most successful and expanding global healthcare hubs. There are approximately 40,000 healthcare professionals working in Singapore but to cope with the expanding population, coupled with increased life expectancies, the country needs an extra 23,000 healthcare professionals by 2030.
Here are 10 undeniable reasons to relocate to Singapore as a healthcare professional:
1. A warm and sunny climate all year round.
2. Practically zero crime & an excellent education system.
3. All their hospitals are state of the art. They all are tertiary facilities, some with over 1000 beds. The government is pouring billions of dollars into the healthcare system and medical tourism also contributes further billions to the infrastructure every year.
4. Safe and secure environment, anybody can feel safe walking around the streets at 3 o’clock in the morning.
5. Very low tax rate.
6. Booming economy.
7. No national debt.
8. Respectful and multicultural society.
9. Excellent location for travel to highly desirable surrounding countries.
10. No working language barrier for English speaking expats